I'm about to get a puppy for Christmas, but I need to know what requirement. Tyre type?

Bookmark and Share

I live in Southern California; (Van Nuys). I'm getting a puppy for Christmas and want to know the type of shot is required. I will also be a first time so please dog owner, of me the info I need for this dog. What (estimate) cost of getting these shots, vaccine, microchip?


If any live around my area know a veterinarian put these Shot, please give the information.


I know they offer safe pet, but it is very likely that I be getting. I be willing to pay in cash in advance. And that's all I have for the moment, taking care of it and walking to it would not be difficult.


I need good dog owner experienced or veterinary response

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment