What do you think these Christian dating? Do represent you?

Bookmark and Share

"I am sad that the CA has legalized an act of abomination of sin…an in the eyes of God fair, just and Holy".


"IMO, gay marriage is absolutely absurd." but with degrading morals of people these days, I would have to go. I am a Christian and God gave us free will. "It is up to us what to do with it."


"Legalization of gay marriage is not the right thing to do 2, but he's d most perverted thing 2 do."


"Of course." It is so dirty, unholy and abnormal. I can not imagine how people can are two people in same-sex couples. Maybe California should give men and women the right to marry your pet hampster, but I think the gerbil insurance would be greater! The stupidity of our nation is tooooooo far….
PS. God made man and woman. Penis and vagina. "Yes, you should not say it but I said: I have no choice."


Yes, you're right, these words came out of their typical Christian love. They are loving indeed!
Accessory this phrase "the stupidity of our nation is tooooooo far….", that is, was he looking at a mirror when he wrote this?

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment